The TSA 6000® is a USB device that provides complete analysis of analog port telephone signals including Caller-ID protocols, FXS/FXO interface testing, DTMF, power ringing, single frequency interference noise, call progress tones, noise and more. The TSA 6000® is FCC, CSA C/US and CE approved.
This product can be easily used by all field and lab personnel.
Please visit www.TSA6000.com.
Email email@example.com to request a quotation or for more information.
FOR USE IN:
- VoIP and Set top box terminal adaptors testing
- FXS and FXO port testing
- Telephone Line and Caller-ID Signaling Verification
- Telephone Line and Caller-ID Troubleshooting
- Central Office Signaling Analysis
- Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) Signaling Verification (GR-57)
- Customer Premises Equipment Troubleshooting
- Network Equipment Installation Verification
- ILEC / CLEC Signal Interface Troubleshooting
- Caller ID Loop Surveys
- Wireline SMS (ETSI ETS 100 900, ETSI ETS 100 901)
- ADSI Protocol Verification (SR-1273, SR-2461)
- Russian ANI (Russian Caller ID) Verification
- ADEMCO Alarm Protocol Verification
- Plus many other uses